Monday, July 5, 2010

How to lose weight naturally – Read my story to lose weight

Click here to Lose Weight

When i young I ate out far too much really. I can't really remember what sort of food I used to eat, but it was obviously too much when you add the eating out as well. My weight gain was too easy to blame on the medication I had to take for epilepsy - overeating played a major part.

Someone I didn't know rolled their car window down in town and yelled that I was a "fat cow" - this really upset me, and I have never forgotten that night.

I hated clothes shopping. I used to come home in tears most of the time after shopping. I felt really big, that everything looked awful on me. My words at the time were that I looked like a beached whale.

Health is a motivation. I felt is so hard to do things when I weighed more. I didn't have the energy to do a lot. I found warm weather very tiring (this was partly weight / partly medication I think!). I really want to get this excess weight off while I am still young as I know it will get harder as I get older.

In the years I was not dieting very successfully, if I had a bad day, it could quite easily turn into a bad week. Now if I have a bad day, that is usually it. No matter how disciplined I was with the regimens, none of the products seemed to treat the REAL problem…

It was almost like the companies that make this junk WANTED me to have weight!

Despite my frustration, I couldn't exactly give up, you know?

Who wants to go around scaring kids when it isn't even Halloween? I decided to ditch the chemicals and start looking for something else.

My endless search paid off when I found a NATURAL treatment online. Actually, it sounded more like a cure because it promised to treat and prevent weight by going to the source of it. Not only that, but it guaranteed results 10 lbs every 14 days!!!

“Oh Come ON!” I thought. “10lbs every 14 days? And it won’t come back? No more pills, expensive hyped diet, and crap food or infomercials? I’m done with this for good?”

After all the crap I’d been through with this aggravating and seriously EMBARRASSING problem, how could I not give this a try? With my 23nd birthday around the corner, I was SOOOO sick of time standing still, branding me as just another “fat cow."

I tried it out, and it really is an honest method because the very 14 day I felt a change. The day after that, I could see my weight start to drop slowly, it was the coolest thing! And it just kept changing like that until...

Well...if you haven’t noticed, all that was in PAST tense. I’m happy to report that my can buying new clothes, as going down sizes. I enjoy clothes shopping so much more now. Losing weight means I need to go clothes shopping more. No longer the chore it used to be.

My problem at the moment is being between sizes! Getting back into old clothes is a lovely feeling too! I still have some clothes that I can't get into yet... but I WILL! (lol). The best part is I don't have to spend any extra time and money on my weight anymore! No more pills, expensive hyped diet, and crap food or infomercials?...for good.

I feel my confidence has increased since losing weight. I feel happier about how I look and this obviously reflects more in my day-to-day life. Not being able to lose weight made me feel like a failure.

People's support and encouragement is really helping me as well. People are amazed that I've lost so much weight and that I am still losing weight. I enjoy seeing people's reactions when I tell them how much I've lost in total.

I seriously can't believe more people don't know about this! I'd share all the details of exactly what I did, but I think it's copyrighted info or something. You can check it out for yourself, in fact you need to! I took the liberty of linking you to where I read about it:

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment